- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Tips & Tricks
Creating Safe Sporting, Boating, And Gathering Spaces In Cullman
With an abundance of sporting events, waterways, and other outdoor gathering opportunities in Cullman, it's important to consider the safety of our outdoor surfaces. Routine professional pressure was […]
Commercial Pressure Washing To Enhance Your Cullman Business
Whether you're operating a lakeside lodge, a store in the city center, or a restaurant on the river, maintaining the look of your exterior surfaces is vital to the success of your business. It's not […]